"we are MOPAR" Gas Monkey Garage

Was thinking about it. Only problem is I would want to bring the family but they all don't fit in my 04.

Was thinking about it. Only problem is I would want to bring the family but they all don't fit in my 04.

That's what I'm figuring out now, it will be me, the Mrs, and our 13yo daughter. Tight fit in the '05 Regular cab from NY but I think we can manage.

Tickets Purchased, see y'all in August.

Get your asses in gear and show up, I can't be the only 10 there, and a NY'er at that lol

Working at a delership has its perks. I decided I don't want to make my wife and daughter suffer riding down to TX 3 abreast in the 10.
As luck would have it I just sold a customer a 2016 Canyon and their trade was a 2005 Ram 1500 QC that they bought new.
So I bought it and I'm trading in my Buick Regal that I just bought in Feburary and I'll be towing the 10 down.

How the hell could I say no, one owner, 4x4, 43,000 miles, 5.7 HEMI, and SPOTLESS! There is not one spot of rust anythere on the truck, amazing for an 11 year old Dodge in upstate NY, it's almost as clean as my 10!
An wouldn't you know it, the damn thing HAD to be Flame red.

Attachments

• IMG_6842.jpg
    IMG_6842.jpg
    962.9 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_6848.jpg
    IMG_6848.jpg
    810 KB · Views: 82
It's darn lucky to find one in this shape. And perfect timing for the trip.
My shop didn't even have to recon the thing, it came in cleaner than most of the new cars I have.
He put new tires on it 300 miles ago, new front and rear brakes, changed all the plugs at 40k.

And I already have some plans, it has a drop in dodge bed liner that I'm going to get rid of and do a spray in bed liner and rail caps, LED bulbs throughout, and I'd like to get a hard tri-fold bed cover.

To start :)

It's darn lucky to find one in this shape. And perfect timing for the trip.
My shop didn't even have to recon the thing, it came in cleaner than most of the new cars I have.
He put new tires on it 300 miles ago, new front and rear brakes, changed all the plugs at 40k.

And I already have some plans, it has a drop in dodge bed liner that I'm going to get rid of and do a spray in bed liner and rail caps, LED bulbs throughout, and I'd like to get a hard tri-fold bed cover.

To start :)

Always hated 1 piece plastic bed liners.

I bought the early tickets and registered as VTCoA club. As of yesterday they tell me I'm the only one so far from VTCoA.
Yeah I signed up under HTXRAM a local group of rams. Even from that group only 3 are going. So I don't see many trucks going.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Looks like 3 are in so far. I hope we can get more that that.

I'm going no matter what because the wife and I will be looking at houses and jobs while down there, just in case we are ready to leave ny.

59 Day to the show! I can't wait to make another trip to TX, had a blast last time and I expect the same this time!

21 days till the show!
I should be in Dallas by thursday night, hope to see some of y'all there.

I might just have something to take to this show!:D only about 5-1/2 hours away.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back