We need a meet.....

Im not even washing my truck. If I do, the laws of nature state that it will rain thw entire way to Charlotte. Xoming in dirty

Rain has been scaled back to 20%. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Enjoyed meeting everyone today. I believe we had 14 people. It might have been the best meet I've been to yet. Everyone was involved in the conversation without having anyone really isolated.

Charlie (bmxam962) gets the award for driving the farthest (Atlanta)

Keith (he doesn't even know his screen name) gets the award for the most expensive trip....he bought a Viper while at lunch.

Dan (Viper hauler) gets the award for being the most disappointed. He just didn't think Vader would be fast enough.

Greg (londongregg) gets the award for getting his truck and all of its mods the best way ever....as a Father's Day present.

Kyle (Texasfinest) get's the award for having the most unmolested truck; although that is probably getting ready to change. Thanks for your service bud (82nd Airborne)

And!!!!!!........Chris (Venom Truck) gets the dumbass award for writing "wash me" on my black truck. It came off.....but next time :chain::shakehands:

Look forward to the next one.

Takes a brave man to touch your truck. :stupid:

Where the hell are the pics?

I think Chris took quite a few.....when he wasn't touching my truck.

Was well worth the drive and also my first gtg. I will be glad to attend many more hopefully with my truck . Glad to put a face and name together. No one was assholes like the Internet says you guys are. Hahaha

Was well worth the drive and also my first gtg. I will be glad to attend many more hopefully with my truck . Glad to put a face and name together. No one was assholes like the Internet says you guys are. Hahaha

There goes my image.;)

This gtg was definitely a great success. Hopefully we can try to do one of these once every few months or so.

I dont say to much, but I had a great time. Saw my first regular cab in person(several quads around in my area)...it was missing two doors. Great group of guys! Thanks

I dont say to much, but I had a great time. Saw my first regular cab in person(several quads around in my area)...it was missing two doors. Great group of guys! Thanks

Very glad you could make it.

I have pics but Im still up in charlotte. I partied late into the night last night. Ill be headed back to Columbia here shortly and Ill load the pics. Hey Ron...did you get that truck washed or what?? :p

Of course! Was beginning to wonder if you and Dan raced home and ended up in jail.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back