Welcome ___________! (Fill in the blank)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Asp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you but with so many folks joining everyday I can't keep up with welcoming all of them. So, here is a heartfelt, sincere, generic hello and welcome to everyone, just fill in the blank with your name.;) :) :D

Now that I like!!!

Do I have to fill in the blank with my name? Can I fill it with something else?:eek: :p

Stretch

Didnt work for me..... I wrote my name on the line (had to use permanent marker) now every web-page , spreedsheet , e-mail has my name scrawled across it....:p

PWW said:
Didnt work for me..... I wrote my name on the line (had to use permanent marker) now every web-page , spreedsheet , e-mail has my name scrawled across it....:p

You're suposed to use a dry erase marker on your screen...LOL!!!

came over to see what everything is about - looks like I have another hour or so to load up all my profile and everything to get back to normal.

Hey Phil,

:) , I'm bad with names tooooo:D

Hahahaha, sounds like you need a VTCOA Greeter :D

Dave, you interested??? - I know you are good at the cut and past thing :) :D :p

D:D

Big Asp said:
I don't know about the rest of you but with so many folks joining everyday I can't keep up with welcoming all of them. So, here is a heartfelt, sincere, generic hello and welcome to everyone, just fill in the blank with your name.;) :) :D
that looks like a christmas card i sent once.....Just once! :)

Johnny Dangerously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back