Well The long struggle is over.

Tooloe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the long struggle is over... Just 10 minutes ago the bank came a picked up my truck. I hope none of you guys run into the truck.personally it made me sick but it's what i had to do.. it went away with hemi SLT seats, night runner 20" wheels, no shifter and center console, no intake,no pillar pod and a few other things, however i the money that i made off the truck has caught my harley up and paid it infulll for the next 6 months can't say i'm very happy.:( frankly i just want to throw shit and cuss and drink right now.... o well who ever it goes to in the DFW area hopefully they will take care of it. they are getting a hell of a motor hopefuly they won't kill themselves on the test drive. none the less you guys have been amazing and i have made friends for life. I do not plan on owning another Srt10 ram. but a car for sure!:) I believe that the truck show'd and made a statement to most of texas that we can be fast too and still be driven daily. i will forsure still hang around the forums just to give stinker hell. anyway i thought i would share.. so if you guys see it anywhere i would really like to find the truck and keep up with it. and the next owner or they will blow the motor up since it still sucks down oil a little bit.. so if ya see it shoot me a PM!

Edit- also viperjeff i left a note in the glove box for the next owner to come to the site and get ahold of you since it will have a new owner it will have to be added to the books

Last edited:
Sucks to hear. BUT remember, its just "material", it can be replaced later if you so wish.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:

only funny thing was is the guy said he could neevr catch me with the truck out he'd seen it at the track while he was off work though at dallas raceway lol....they had been looking for over 8 months he said he had thrown in the towel, thought the truck didn't exist. he was very into the truck when i explained that it wasn't a normal ram1500 like the paperwork said lol was kinda funny..... also he sat and bullshitted and i offered him a beer and he took it. at least they won't teat it to pieces taking it back to their shop lol

wesalbert said:
Sucks to hear. BUT remember, its just "material", it can be replaced later if you so wish.

thats what i'm trying to remember man.. but i also remember me working on a oil rig in the middle of the night planning on how long it was going to take me to pay off the built motor and how long it was going to take to buy this and buy that.... i worked my ass off for it.... but i have learned next time ill pay it off first lol:D

edit also stink i let it go with a big JTS venom sticker on the back window lol

dude i feel for ya wade... reading this put a lump in my throat cause i remember being deployed dreaming about the same thing

sorry to hear about your situation. Hope it gets better for ya, keep your head up, it will get better...

Tooloe said:
thats what i'm trying to remember man.. but i also remember me working on a oil rig in the middle of the night planning on how long it was going to take me to pay off the built motor and how long it was going to take to buy this and buy that.... i worked my ass off for it.... but i have learned next time ill pay it off first lol:D

edit also stink i let it go with a big JTS venom sticker on the back window lol
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Damn bro...Im sorry to hear that but you gotta do what you gotta do..... This is why i refuse to get a loan or charge anything for my toys....I will be paying off my truck before I get heavier in the mods...... Glad your sticking around though bro!

Glad I got to see her one last time last night! Wish I coulda heard that sweet lumpety lump one more time though. You know you gave many on here a goal to set and your build is very well known and has had many a muscle car fall victim to it's wrath. Look forward to seeing the new 10 one day that's like 2000lbs lighter:burnout: :rock:

fuck man, im so sorry to hear that... Your truck was a hell of inspiration..But believe when i tell you I understand completely... none of us never saw this coming wether from working from an oil rig or turning wrenches at car dealership..

Wade, I'm really sorry to hear this news, I had no idea.....hell we had great fun and a good rivalry going with our NA wars and times. I hope things improve for you as you have been a real asset to this forum, please stick around. I'll try to continue making the NA guys proud, Good Luck for your future.

Get on that bike and put a couple hundred miles down. That should cheer you up some.

They were trying for my bike for over a year, finally had the cops come. hehe

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back