Well, this is bad

initforthelulz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The truck has been sitting for just over a week in the driveway which is on an incline. I decided today would be a good day to start it up and take it to work. As soon as I started it up, I heard two midgets fighting with hammers and killed the engine.

I put it in neutral, and rolled it into the street and then tracked down the oil trail and found this lovely sight

At least it'll look good parked in the yard...

Last edited:
It's blowed up! That really sucks man.

I have an extended warranty, so I guess I'll see if I can give that a shot. If not, I'll be paying on this $19k lawn ornament until I figure something else out...

you may want to put it back to stock before trying to claim an extended service contract

could parking on the incline have caused that or was it bound to happen?

I was wondering the same thing since all of the oil would have pooled to the rear of the engine? I have just over 96k miles on the odo.

That's my only guess. When I put the TB on about a week ago it was fine.

My friend drove it about a block to haul some trash (in the neighborhood going 20mph) and she didn't mention any odd noises or "check gauges" light.

Hell if I know. E, is dropping by tomorrow to help my not so mechanically inclined ass get it back to stock so I can attempt to have it towed sometime.

Last edited:
That sux bro sorry to hear it.I just put my tb on so know I'm a lil paranoid on getting down on it

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back