What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

Prof

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a thread to keep the family up to date and your vehicle oriented activity...What did you do? Got pics? Any Tips? Any cautions? Special tools or techniques?

I had my mechanic install my 170 degree thermostat and also purchased 3 new tunes from Sean Roe today for my SCT programmer. Wasn't too happy with the KRC tunes.. we'll see how these work out. One thing is for sure, Sean Roe knows how to take care of business!! Great service so far.

Oh.. and my mechanic DID bitch about that "fourth" bolt. $90 later, it's done.

I keep buying mods with no truck in hand. I feel it's bringing me closer to her. Today I picked up some amps for the old girl.

ohiosrt10 said:
I had my mechanic install my 170 degree thermostat and also purchased 3 new tunes from Sean Roe today for my SCT programmer. Wasn't too happy with the KRC tunes.. we'll see how these work out. One thing is for sure, Sean Roe knows how to take care of business!! Great service so far.

Oh.. and my mechanic DID bitch about that "fourth" bolt. $90 later, it's done.

Let us know the difference in the running temps!

Just babied her along today, and still have a 1/2 tank of gas...........:rock: :D :rock:

well yesterday i had to do a big NO NO i never drive my truck in the rain... but my Girl friend wrecked her car she turned a mazda into a 4 door thing with no wheels ....scared the heck out of me but everything is fine...toatled the car but shes fine.....she hydro plained into a rail an then bounced off of that an into an semi and that knocked her back in the the rail... lol anyway it was a bad day.......an i just got done washing the truck today lol

Got a couple big boxes in the mail from JMB today. Coated intake, valve covers, T-stat housing, hard radiator pipes, CAI pipe, nitrous switch panel for the dash, rear mount battery tray. Thats about it for today.

Tooloe said:
well yesterday i had to do a big NO NO i never drive my truck in the rain... but my Girl friend wrecked her car she turned a mazda into a 4 door thing with no wheels ....scared the heck out of me but everything is fine...toatled the car but shes fine.....she hydro plained into a rail an then bounced off of that an into an semi and that knocked her back in the the rail... lol anyway it was a bad day.......an i just got done washing the truck today lol
Glad she is OK...........:congrats:

Stinker said:
and i appeciate it:p

No, thank you! You have been excellent to deal with along with the other Vendors on here. Now, get me my hood :D

I found out the factory parts manual contains mistakes.

My oil temp gauge could be stuck.

Black Volvo's cry when cheated on.

etc, etc, etc...............................:D

It wasn't in the 10, but I almost totaled the cummins.

I was sitting at an intersection waiting for the light to turn green and I see this semi turning my way. He tried to make the turn wide. At this point I am thinking there is no way he is gonna make this turn. I look in the rearview mirror and no one is behind me. So the trailer is getting closer and closer to running over the top of the hood. I already had the hand on the shifter. Slammed it into reverse and he missed me by about a foot! I almost took the ten on this trip. If someone was behind me it would have been over.

I drove the LIVIN' SHIT outta the PT today..... but I always do. :eek: :dontknow: :D :rock:

....... All the cops seem to not want to mess with me now. :dontknow: I guess they don't think it's "that fast". :confused: ...... Even tho I've DUSTED 6 mustangs, 12 Civics, and a Volvo Wagon. :D :burnout:

:dong:*sigh*..................................:( I miss #1900..... I have so much lost quality time I need to make up with her. *whispers* But precious and I be united once again soon... soon...

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back