what do you guys think of this

If you want a slower, smaller, less attractive vehicle...yes.

funny you mention that car.. I was just lookin at it online/reading the specs.. apparently they have a 750 unwarrented version..

Andrew

For the same price just get the Carroll Shelby Super Snake Mustang, it will run circles around the GT500KR.

Bill.

THOSE KING COBRA's are no Joke. If you got a good driver & good car with light mods it would get us, just because we push a lot of weight. But you can compare apples and Bricks

used viper...and you will never turn back

since you asked... i think it's a rattle rocket p.o.s. and I wouldn't trade any of my vehicles for one.... except for maybe the mini :p i'm beginning to really hate that thing.....

The thing I hate about either of them is to the inexperianced eye they look like any other stang on the road. Performance may be killer but you wont catch too many looks because we all pass 200 stangs a day

Z-man, check into the super snake , a much much much better deal, and if ya want i can pm you a number to a fella that can probably help you on both, with a deal? not sure, but he can get you all the details you need. jsut let me know sir

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back