What in the hell is this?

5_0_BAIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay today I woke up to a surprise! What is all this stuff all over my truck?;)

(I thought the beach never got this stuff! LOL:D)

The wizards (weather forecasters) said we were gonna get snow but not by the beach. Well I didn't get much, but an 1" is more than I have seen around here in over 10 years! My palm tree looks real funny with snow on it!

wintersnowmytruck2.jpg

wintersnowmytruck1.jpg

Guess I can't make fun of you "northerners" anymore. Okay maybe I can...Thursday it will be 61 here again:D

or its turnin gray?????

That's just a dusting, I coulnn't get my truck out of the garage right now if I wanted to...Kina sux you didn't have it in the garage:argh:

We got the same stuff here. Currently clearing off and sun is shining. My truck was in the garage.:aetsch:

Had to take my wife to work this morning. Roads were really slick. Drove the Ram.......the '94 4x4.

Attachments

• Snow2small.jpg
    Snow2small.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Snow3small.jpg
    Snow3small.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 25
Hey Venom I understand it ain't much snow, but I live at the beach near the SC border. If we get snow, the world stoips it seems. If I wanted real snow I would live in PA with you LOL

The 10 is down all of 4 months up her in upstate NY:mad: sucks.All I get to do is start it up and back out of the garage, let it warm up and put it back in, The white stuff sucks for us 10's up here:argh: :argh:

What in the world???? I can't believe what I'm seeing.. You actually have a football team sticker on your rear window that doesn't match its color? That's the first palm tree I've seen with snow on it.

That beach picture should be sent to Al Gore.. to knock down his BS cause like bowling pins..

Officially, your snow has seen more snow than mine here in Ohio (garaged safely away 5 months a year! :(). There goes your resale value!!

;) ;)

There goes my resale value? I thought that went away along time ago as I drove it off the lot LMAO.

I told the Stink awhile back that my truck is treated like a truck and not a garage queen. He laughed at me. I don't ever plan on selling it. Just gonna drive it till the wheels fall off, then rebuild it and keep goin'.

Venom Power: I DO NOT have a football sticker on my truck!!!!!!!! I have a basketball sticker on there. Duke Blue Devils. To say I am a fan is an understatement. I have a magnetic bumper sticker on my truck too!!!!!

I figure with all this new info about my truck, I am sure to be kicked out of the club now!!!!!!

Just for the info, this is what my magnetic bumper sticker says:

1899.jpg

I heard all the milk and bread have been cleaned out from the Harris Teeters and Food Lions... State of emergency in NC...

My father told me they closed the schools there. He is in Huntersville.

TREKER said:
I heard all the milk and bread have been cleaned out from the Harris Teeters and Food Lions... State of emergency in NC...

My father told me they closed the schools there. He is in Huntersville.

All of the schools and pretty much the entire state was shut down yesterday. Its about half up and running today, hopefully there is milk on the shelf by this evening..lol

4-5" in the RTP area...It will be all gone by Friday :D

Southerner's are alergic to snow....(Colorado Native ;) )

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back