have a pic of my buell in the avi

Z1000.jpg

Runs 7.4 @101 mph in the 1/8th

FerrariTruck said:
on my 4th bike now. 03 kawi Z1000

comfy, fast and a street fighter

have a pic of my buell in the avi

Always LOVED the Z1000.... I'll have one, one of these days.... :) :rock:

Here's the one I recently sold.... :( 2007 CBR600RR (in white, because all my really FAST toys are white. :eek: :dontknow: ;) Kinda my alter-ego).

DSCF0004-8.jpg

Picture010b.jpg

Picture023.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture1213.jpg

217.jpg

DSCF0009-4.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah man its a real comfy fast bike. no regrets on it. I had 2 R6;s though and sold em cause they would just kill my back. When i sold the first one i missed so much I went bought another one 6 months later only to sell it after 3wks due to the agressive riding posture. Man they would own on the canyons though:rock:

I'm looking at trying get a 300 size tire and extended swing arm. Drag racing bikes is addicting:D

a total of 5 turbo charged hayabusas the biggest one one 450whp

a 300 tire will slow you waaaaay doooown i do have a stretch swingarm though and some pm rims all for busas

ZG1400

Concours09.jpg

Daytona 675

TriumphDaytona675McCoy.jpg

KX250

Sept16wheelie.jpg

CRF450X

Chuckrockhop.jpg

Also have a little XR100. Great for wheelies and other antics :rock: The 675 is stripped down. Engine is back together just need to get it back in the frame. That is the paint scheme I'm going with. I was going to build the CRF into a super single but decided to make the 675 my track bike. The CRF has been turned into a street legal hooligan.

Last edited:
505'sFastestViper. said:
a total of 5 turbo charged hayabusas the biggest one one 450whp

a 300 tire will slow you waaaaay doooown i do have a stretch swingarm though and some pm rims all for busas

WELL in no nothin:eek: just going of what i read in mags. What do you have that might bolt up to my kawi? been thinking of a busa for long time but cant afford nother bike:(

post pics

couple of ducs , one a bostrom edition with 600 miles, the other two are a 998 ferraci built, and a 996 built to superbike specs, both, well all three gathering dust:argh:

'06 Buell XB12X Ulysses.
91930328_2thumb_550x410-1.jpg

'97 Kawasaki KDX 200
Photo2.jpg

Both bikes for sale.

Last edited:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back