What once was white.....is now blue......

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
One of my customers snagged these spiffy white mirror caps:

919956_367394066699638_1562298112_o.jpg

and had them shipped to us. ::rock:

We painted them up in Deep water blue, and tinted the LED turns. :burnout:

603555_368793503226361_1229189731_n.jpg

They are headed for TX now! :captain:

Got any small parts you are looking to have painted? Let me know!

Been thinking about color matching my tails mineral gray. I'll probably need to get a set of clear tails first so there's no red lense to paint over.

depends on the light outside when the shots are taken.

DSC07374.jpg

Hard to get a true shot on those, but they are a mineral gray, tied in with the other accents on the truck. ;)

Man, your truck is without a doubt awesome. But Im just curious as to how those tails are mineral gray and not black, like your accents?? Not hating, but they look just like mine…which are black.

pics.....the only thing black on my truck is the wheels. The rest is mineral gray.

Keep in mind too...you are looking at silver, and anything dark on silver is going to look black. Harder to pick up on the color variance.

DSC03022.JPG

lol, hemi is in black. old pic here, but it probably shows the difference in the colors the best.

Gotcha, guess you just have to see it in person. And again, bad ass rig bro :rock:

ditto, on the reverse in clear....

HIDs in reverse. nah. quite a nice bit of fun there.

I have some super bright CREE LED's in them now and they are plenty bright. Just don't think they'd be bright enough if painted over. Especially with 5% tint.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back