"What you're getting for Christmas" thread....

EMT/SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
...What is everyone getting for Christmas?

Me - I have been spending some $ here and there on my rat rod project so I'm considering that my present. Should be rolling sometime in January!:burnout: :rock:

Got my Christmas present in August, equipped
with the 505 viper motor! :marchmellow:

Lets see..I doubt I will get anything..Dianne and I dont buy presents for each other..I will be happy just to make it through the holidays and not have a ton of bills for it afterwards. With the way things are for us financially, well..Lets just say things suck, but we are gaining on it little by little..
Sorry to be a downer..
Oh, a good present for myself would be to make it through the surgery on Monday without any problems..

Silverback said:
I think I will buy myself a mill.:)
Grist Mill??:dontknow:
GristMill.jpg

Already got mine:rock: , won a court case against a trustee that has been holding up the distribution and embezzling(IMHO) my dead parents trust estate for 5 years:( . In January we(my lawyer) and I will get to ream him a new a hole and the court is going to decide how much and how hard we get to sock it to him:D plus legal expenses. The court has already removed the trustee in question and frozen all his accounts, belongings, assets, and has him under a contemp chargeas well:rock: :rock: :congrats:
Might just make it through this year yet, praise God for answering my prayers:)

EMT/SRT said:
...What is everyone getting for Christmas?

Me - I have been spending some $ here and there on my rat rod project so I'm considering that my present. Should be rolling sometime in January!:burnout: :rock:

Dont need much here EMT, I got enough bro, got good friends like you, and a great wife, what else does a person need:)

Have a great christmas , and tell ya dad and family Merry Christmas for me too:santaclaus:

Stinker said:
Dont need much here EMT, I got enough bro, got good friends like you, and a great wife, what else does a person need:)

Have a great christmas , and tell ya dad and family Merry Christmas for me too:santaclaus:

Will do bro! Same to yall!

I have already received the greatest gift of all .......

The gift of the friends I have made here on the forum who have been there for me when times have seemed the very worse.

Those kinds of gifts come in many different forms and they are all very special to me - I am still so shocked that you can meet real friends on an internet, because of a truck!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Thank you for everything everyone :D :D :D :marchmellow:

Silverback said:
Guess I need to find a picture.:D
Hey, what can I say. I like pictures and use them as often as I can. I'm very visually stimulated and like to express myself that way.
Here's a banana mill.......sorta.:D
BananaFactory2.jpg

Last edited:
well....lets' see:

just picked up some 4:56 gears from justin for myself (thats enough for now):D

actually going easy on the gifts,so we have plenty for our family trip on the 29th to our place in costa rica.

Attachments

• 1000 pix 2.jpg
    1000 pix 2.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 1000 pix.jpg
    1000 pix.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details