what'll i dyno with these mods? guess & win

kcsr said:
going to the dyno tomorrow evening to see where i stand. what do you think i'll get?

specs: 06 SRT-10 regular cab
performance mods: JMB intake, Magnaflow catback
dyno type: DynoJet, well maintained and very accurate
weather forecast for 6pm dyno time: 74F, 34% humidity
dyno elevation: about 800ft above sea level in KC
gas: 92 octane from BP
other factors: pcm was reset on monday after magnaflow and JMB CAI install

i'll send out a free lock-picking kit (i'm in the security business) to whoever gets closest to the actual rwhp and rwtq numbers. :rock:

With a Cold engine I got 435Hp and 481 Ftlbs With just a Stage 2 Flash and K And N aircharger with My 06 Qc. I'm expecting 460 Hp and 500 Ftlbs with a Catback And delete.

belgiumbarry said:
415/415
416/416
417/417
418/418
419/419
420/420
415/416
416/417
417/418
418/419
416/417
417/418
418/419
419/420

do i get the price ? :confused: :dontknow: ..............:D

It's Prize not Price

1 a : a reward or recompense for a particular act b : a sum over and above a regular price paid chiefly as an inducement or incentive c : a sum in advance of or in addition to the nominal value of something <bonds callable at a premium of six percent> d : something given free or at a reduced price with the purchase of a product or service

:D :D :D :D :D :D

ok, betting window is closed now. just got back from the dyno. i haven't checked yet to see who came closest, so how about if we just go with the overall best run, which was the last run (#4).

430.88 rwhp and 455.40 rwtq

srt-10-dyno-20070608.jpg

ok, after reviewing the edumacated guesstimates, looks like ViperTruck2933 is the winner with his quess of 432rwhp and 457 rwtq. he was 1.12 off on hp and 1.60 off on rwtq. PM me a mailing address and i'll get a package out to you by monday. thanks for playing folks. :)

kcsr said:
ok, after reviewing the edumacated guesstimates, looks like ViperTruck2933 is the winner with his quess of 432rwhp and 457 rwtq. he was 1.12 off on hp and 1.60 off on rwtq. PM me a mailing address and i'll get a package out to you by monday. thanks for playing folks. :)

great guess....:rock:

now lets get a blower on this bad boy:D

kcsr said:
WOoo-Hoooo! I won something, lol. :p :p :p

Congrats on the good dyno pulls.:rock: :rock: :rock:

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
It's Prize not Price

1 a : a reward or recompense for a particular act b : a sum over and above a regular price paid chiefly as an inducement or incentive c : a sum in advance of or in addition to the nominal value of something <bonds callable at a premium of six percent> d : something given free or at a reduced price with the purchase of a product or service

Geez, what a picky pants you are. ;) :p :D

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
It's Prize not Price

sorry....:( :eek: i will write it a 100 times ... prize,prize,prize,price...oeps, sorry, prize,prize,....:star: :dancing:

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
My Mother is foreigner (Yugoslavia) and I just can't help it ... been doing it for almost 38 years :p :p
Ahhhh, yes when you can't pick on good ol mom, pick on Barry instead hehehehe LOL :D

Wifey said:
Ahhhh, yes when you can't pick on good ol mom, pick on Barry instead hehehehe LOL :D
My bad ... no picking intended :angel: :angel: thought i was being helpful :dontknow:

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
My bad ... no picking intended :angel: :angel: thought i was being helpful :dontknow:
I' am JUST KIDDING YOU. I actually find it very entertaining. ;) :D :rock:

Besides, you can do what you want on your birfday heh :dontknow: :star:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back