Whats your numbers?

OSO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to start a pissing contest between anybody but looking to see what kind of numbers you guys are putting down. You might not have all of the answers so answer what you can.
So if you would post your dyno numbers along with air temp, mods and type of dyno.
Goes without say i should have bought another srt product insted of trying to build my 06 hemi ram.:mad:

What happened James?:dontknow: I thought for sure that beast would be ready to rip me a new one by the time I got back there.

05 QC - Stage 1 flash/K&N CAI/Borla sans rear cats 420 RWHP / 460 TRQ

05 QC - Stage 2 flash/K&N CAI/Borla sans rear cats 438 RWHP / 500 TRQ

:argh: :argh: :argh:

91/octane pump-gas
8.3#'s/boost @ 6200rpm (Paxton)
Water-Methanol-Injected 50/50
652/rwhp
630/rwtq.....to the ground!

Daliy Driver....everyday! (22,875/flawless miles!)

Quick

05 QC - Stage 2 flash/JMB CAI/Magnaflows ~417 RWHP / 461 TRQ

Have not got a good dyno with my Hi-Flo Cats and my SCT

Before going forged...(those numbers tomorrow)

IMG_0262.jpg

This is before Throttle body and Tune ...... Gotta get back to the dyno. It was april, air temp maybe 60 if that. Gotta work on traction next ...

scan0008sm.jpg

Jim

Numbers and mods in my sig. KRC Performance street ported heads going on this weekend then back to Roe for a tune around the 15th. Hoping for 500rwhp and 540 rwtq.

562hp and 559tq at the wheels. It was a good 90-95 degrees out(Austin TX) with not much time inbetween runs.
Roe TMTS @ 5.5 lbs of boost with all the bolt ons
Dynojet

448 HP
488 TQ

Stage 2 PCM, Twister mufflers, K&N FIPK

Dyno0001.jpg

James I still think you made a good decision, That truck of yours is one of a kind.................... and with the 6.1 stroker it will easily tear Z and Ant there ASSES............Not me cause I dont street race : (nose up in the are)

Its a dyno jet dyno and blaine said it is a heart breaker dyno...............that may be what he tells all the girls ;)

Last edited:
Well I the best i have put down with 92+ heat and 100+ intake air temp was 398hp and the tq numbers have now been disputed from the 450 down to 390+. The plus for what i would consider low numbers is that its still not tuned correctly i was getting those numbers with audible detonation . This was on a SuperFlow AutoDyn SF-840 i have been told that calculates to 421hp on a dyno jet. What are your thoughts on the differences between dyno numbers. I know they really don't mean any thing at the track but i would like to see better numbers.

Anthony when are you getting back?

I am in iraq right now, got it dynoed once with MoparConnection, i was in the neighborhood of 440HP and 467TQ.....100% stock:rock:

I already posted my numbers but here are the sheets. Last 2 are with the turbo.

DynoDynamics-1.jpg

001.jpg

scan0001.jpg

MaxHP.jpg

Here is my latest tune numbers!,
Will be going forged with some other upgrades soon!!

Attachments

• Mickey.jpg
    Mickey.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 184

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back