Wheels

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fasnuff, Nov 20, 2011.

Car Parts
  1. fasnuff

fasnuff Full Access Member

Some of you may have seen my previous post about my factory wheel cracking. I recently found a place that carries SRT replacement wheels, kind of funny, because it's a rent a wheel place lol. I went in just to look, sure enough they had 22X10 chrome replacement wheels. They had to order them, took 2 days to get them, and had Nitto 420 tires put on them. They are not Z rated, but the chances of me taking my truck over a hundred again are slim to none, and slim just left town. Anyway, the moral of the story is they have a 4 month same as cash policy, for those of us that can't drop a couple grand in one shot, and the other part is they were under $3000 for all four corners wheel and rubber. Clean wheels, I will get some pics up in a couple days of them. I was just surprised to find the wheels where I did. The place is called RIMCO if anyone might be interested in wheels in tires at a pretty good price with a decent amount of time to pay them off, and not get hit with the high ass interest rate.

2. JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE Active Member Preferred Vendor

dang wish you had hollard, we can get the factory reproductions , chrome, black so on, lx cars and all boss

3. fasnuff

fasnuff Full Access Member

lol, sorry Tony, I was in a little hurry. I had bought a set, they had the wrong back space, and found out later they had a valve stem on the inside of the wheel that was clearing the brake calipers by a fraction. That would have been cool to find out when that thing flexed at 100+ and caught the caliper lol. These wheels look pretty good, at a decent price, with a pretty minimal down time. the plan is to have the factory wheels fixed, and refinished to put back on if she ever sales. How much are your wheels? I may just get another set of factory wheels if the cost to fix is to far out there. Get this stuff on your web page so I can stop wasting time, and money on other people lol.