Where have i been?

DevilDawg3097

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know its been a long while since I've posted. The last 3 1/2 yrs I've been starting my own business ( not on vehicles:D) to many mfers got into when i wanted to so i went to my second passion firearms:rock::chain:. Finally the dark side is out of office so now loans are coming in!!! DevilDawg Firearms:beer: i have my 01 my 07 (manufacturing license) and I'm a class 2 stamp, suppressor and Full auto;):drool:. I have my own line of suppressors coming out soon!!! Talk about a bunch of bullshit hoops to jump thru:marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow:

Congrats.... LoveThisTruck did the same thing

I have a question, how hard was this to pull off in the "Windy City" knowing how the ruling party just loves the 2nd Amendment

Try anything like this in MA.... This state sucks with their gun laws. Congratulations OP!

Good luck with your new business. Happy revenue. I am pretty sure my state (MD) I can't buy a suppressor:mad:

Congrats.... LoveThisTruck did the same thing

I have a question, how hard was this to pull off in the "Windy City" knowing how the ruling party just loves the 2nd Amendment

The 01 was easy, the manufacturer 07 not to bad either once i had those 2 the NFA Tax just slipped in:D I have a class 2 so I can build:rock:

The Supreme Court has helped a lot in libtard land, also your local Police chief actually has the last say:rock: and most of the Burbs are Repub.

Good luck with your new business. Happy revenue. I am pretty sure my state (MD) I can't buy a suppressor:mad:

Yes you can in Maryland here's a list of states. Now Illinois i can only sell to LEO,military or out of state. They are trying to pass the hunting act so Illinois can own suppresses. And Federally the are trying to pass the national hearing act. Which means you will be able to buy a suppr just like a handgun.

Class 3 Laws by State- See each State's Class 3 Laws Class 3 Weapons

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back