Where is the multi quote?

Balboa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My first post here I was going to quote 5-6 members but could not find the multi-quote. :dontknow:

I don't know of one that is offered. I've always just Cut & Paste.

SilvrSRT10 said:
Most forums usually have a button next to the quote button but it says "multi quote" so you can post one time and reply many times within that post.

My first post here I was going to quote 5-6 members but could not find the multi-quote.
It is possible to multi quote by using the quote tags button that's at the top of the message reply box along with cut and paste.

Originally Posted by BurntRubber
what r u talking about
This, multi quotes from seperate posts w/diff replys to each.

Originally Posted by SilvrSRT10
As do I.

What's wrong with a simple cut and paste anyway? This forum isn't like others. THIS place is unique so there will be many things one would find different here than anywhere else.

Venom Power said:
What's wrong with a simple cut and paste anyway? This forum isn't like others. THIS place is unique so there will be many things one would find different here than anywhere else.

quit you bitching! :p ;)

Venom Power said:

:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

It's rare that anybody says anything intelligent enough around here that's worth quoting. :D

Every where I use a 1 u need a slash i.e. /

To do a single or mulit quote :

MEMBER NAME said:
Copy and past what you want quoted [1quote]
MEMBER NAME said:
Copy and past what you want quoted

You can quote anything...

Yo Mama said:
damn big red is hot!!!

To post a professional looking link....

What you want to display[1url]

[url="PUT URL HERE"]What you want to display

Look's like this...
Google

Pictures done the easy way, and btw this saves the forum alot of $$$ because your not uploading the picture, your just linking to it. This is a good free site to upload your pics...

Find the picture you want to post open it in it own screen and get it's direct url

URL HERE[1img]
[img]http://www.dragtimes.com/images/7170-2005-Dodge-RAM%20SRT10.jpg

This way you can add link, quotes and pics anywhere you want in your post.

Hope that helps,
Bigred

Last edited:
I think he knows he can cut and paste but with other forums that use newer versions you don't have to do all that work.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back