where to buy Viper Fangs logo center caps?

SRT-10 Ralph

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy Viper center caps for my 24's. I was told the stock center caps will work. I really want Viper Red with White Viper Fangs logo OR Chome center caps.
Who makes them and who makes the best ones?

I'm looking to buy Viper center caps for my 24's. I was told the stock center caps will work. I really want Viper Red with White Viper Fangs logo OR Chome center caps.
Who makes them and who makes the best ones?

I have a set but they are carbon fiber hydro dipped. Don't know if you wanted to start with them and have them color matched.

If he doesn't want them, I'll take them as they are off your hands, Hydro dipped and all... The carbon fiber would match my hood..

JonB at PartsRack might have them if our local vendors don't

If he doesn't want them, I'll take them as they are off your hands, Hydro dipped and all... The carbon fiber would match my hood..

I will wait for Ralph's response and we can go from there.

I will wait for Ralph's response and we can go from there.

SOLD! :rock:

HA.. :DDon't you just love how reverse psychology works?

Hey Andy, do you happen to have a picture of how the wind dam I got from you is installed? I had it placed up in all directions and can't see how it's supposed to be mounted. It's been a long while since they were removed..

Last edited:
HA.. :DDon't you just love how reverse psychology works?

Hey Andy, do you happen to have a picture of how the wind dam I got from you is installed? I had it placed up in all directions and can't see how it's supposed to be mounted. It's been a long while since they were removed..

I don't have any pics of them installed. Does anybody with an 04 have pics of the air dams behind the upper grill installed.

Wow, those have some sheen on them! How did those contrast on the stock rims?

I am looking for a complete set before COTA LE Mans, was planning to order from JTSVP. I need the front grill and the center caps.....undecided on the rear logo. Blacked out front and caps to match the wheels.

Hmmm....... like these?

:D

That's cool. I have four high polished new in the box real OEM 22" wheels without center caps to match that shimmery sheen.:D

I don't have any pics of them installed. Does anybody with an 04 have pics of the air dams behind the upper grill installed.

Wouldn't a regular RAM 1500 have those very same dams installed from the factory? What say you Andy? :dontknow:Got an answer handy?

Last edited:
That's cool. I have four high polished new in the box real OEM 22" wheels without center caps to match that shimmery sheen.:D

Wouldn't a regular RAM 1500 have those very same dams installed from the factory? What say you Andy? :dontknow:Got an answer handy?

Let me see what we have on the lot here

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back