where you put line lock switches?

I have a lighted activation saftey switch under the meter cluster panel and the line lock button mounted on the shifter arm....Therefore no accidental engagement ;)

And another position and switch..

TRUCKINTERIOR019.jpg

TRUCKINTERIOR004.jpg

TNVIPER said:
Never had it called a "lower dash panel" but yeah I keep mine coiled and invisible till I whip it out......:marchmellow:

Now thats funny there, i don't care who you are, thats funny:D :D :D

Just a thought, if you use either a steering wheel mounted button (my personal choice) or a shifter mounted button your hand will not need to relocate while driving.
If you watch the in-car camera of Pro Stockers, you see that a lot of them not only mount the line loc button, but the parachute release button on the steering wheel as well. I guess the theory is letting go of the steering wheel and/or shifter at 200mph is bad. Pussies.;) :D

pro517 said:
Just a thought, if you use either a steering wheel mounted button (my personal choice) or a shifter mounted button your hand will not need to relocate while driving.
If you watch the in-car camera of Pro Stockers, you see that a lot of them not only mount the line loc button, but the parachute release button on the steering wheel as well. I guess the theory is letting go of the steering wheel and/or shifter at 200mph is bad. Pussies.;) :D

Those Pro Stock drivers are throwing Lenco levers or running a Liberty shifter back and forth until damn near 1000', all the while having only one hand on the wheel. I don't think I'd go so far as calling 'em pussies.:D

If I'm not mistaken, I think I've seen line lock buttons on the top of Liberty shifters before too.;)

Ram From Hell said:
Those Pro Stock drivers are throwing Lenco levers or running a Liberty shifter back and forth until damn near 1000', all the while having only one hand on the wheel. I don't think I'd go so far as calling 'em pussies.:D

If I'm not mistaken, I think I've seen line lock buttons on the top of Liberty shifters before too.;)

LOLOL Pro 517 is a pro stock driver:burnout: :D

but he drives a grocery getter:p

I wasn't going to say because I'm secretive about shit until I do it then I'll let everyone know afterwards. But since we're on the subject here's a description of my idea. VENOM POWER'S IDEA!!!

Since I installed an aftermarket stereo my steering wheel controls do work for my stereo.. Except the middle buttons on the left and right sides of the wheel; they don't currently do anything. This is intentional because I knew one day I will use those buttons for something... Hence the Line Loc.. How more stealthly hidden can you get? When I install mine, to activate it I won't have to whip out anything or reach for the "lower dash panel" (halarious). It will be activated as long as I am holding the button down. Neat huh?

And for the record StreetgliderX, I'd like to think of myself as a dickbrain who's quality DOES exceed that of other dickbrains everywhere.
:D

Ram From Hell said:

Liberty uses essentially the same parts as linked above from Jeg's, but with his name cnc'd on it.

His cost a bit more though, it's 8600.00 for the shift handle, but you get the transmission free!!:rock: :D :D

Stinker said:
He he he , you need a hot rod:D

but I do expect to see from you a tubbed out ground pounding 1000hp rod bro:D

All in good time, bro, all in good time. Trying to decide whether to finish the GTO (It IS already tubbed, 4-link, moly chassis and cage, etc.) or ditch it and start another -10.

Here is a pcis of the old goat in it's current stage:

Attachments

• 65GTO-11.jpg
    65GTO-11.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 135
  • 65GTO-14.jpg
    65GTO-14.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 114
  • 65GTO-21.jpg
    65GTO-21.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 115
Obviously it's WAYYYYYYYYYY to the back of the back burner.:mad: