Where's Roz?

No one invited you :aetsch:

Or maybe that did and you forgot. :D

I'm here Travis, thanks. I've been lurkin' alot more lately, more-so than I have been. It's hard to drop in and continue posting "like old times" when I haven't a clue what's going on anymore and when so much seems to have changed. . . . But I'm still in the shadows none-the-less.

And I don't see why I wouldn't be there Scoot!!!!!!! :rockon:

If your work 16 hours a day they'll want 18 hours. Keep that in mind my friend. You don't live to work.

walenator said:
If your work 16 hours a day they'll want 18 hours. Keep that in mind my friend. You don't live to work.

That is absolute TRUTH!!! Everyday, I try to make it a goal to be walking out the door at 5:30PM (which is close of business) but that seldom happens due to some logistical bullshit. :mad: :dontknow: ;)

One of the ultimate pissers is: I haven't used/seen/touched my boat since Memorial Day. :( :( :(

Oh well, atleast I have a job and my head's above water. More than I can say about previous years. :)

Good to see you posting Roz :rock:

Jack, don't get all butt-hurt and act like I haven't talked to you! You know I'm coming into town.

ntw0rk said:
He'd better be at the Chattanooga Hooters this Sunday around noon! ;)

Just noticed, that's where yer sig-pic is from. . . :(

Good to see you, Jimi....

It's a shame that many of the good guys like you have disappeared.

Hope I didn't contribute to your absence.... Always had great respect for ya'...

Tim

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back