which dyno is more true to actual HP ?

which dyno is more accurate to the true HP output ?

• dynojet

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • mustang

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
moparracing said:
i was able to pick up 0.5 sec with my DR's.... it will definitely help you. :)
track prep is everything, though. :burnout:

Bristol gives the track one one prep before the street car races...after about 30 minutes it's like lauching on ice....I did that 12.8 within 10 minutes of the track opening that day.....later I couldnt get under 13.4...

One thing to realize the hp figures actully mean nothing, having the air/fuels and timing tables done correctly means a ton.

To do that , you need to find a tuner and contiuosly use them, changing from one dyno to another changes all the parameters..

Or if you are emailing tunes back and forth to say Sean, always use the same dyno, with the same atmospheric conditions.

dont focus so much on the hp figures, its what happens at the lights that matter;)

Stinker said:
One thing to realize the hp figures actully mean nothing, having the air/fuels and timing tables done correctly means a ton.

To do that , you need to find a tuner and contiuosly use them, changing from one dyno to another changes all the parameters..

Or if you are emailing tunes back and forth to say Sean, always use the same dyno, with the same atmospheric conditions.

dont focus so much on the hp figures, its what happens at the lights that matter;)

So what you're trying to say is facts and figures just spoil all the fun? :D

rottenronnie said:
Where was your M.P.H. with that good 12.7 pass?
Is your track near sea-level?

Rotten

bestet.jpg

http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii31/moparracing_2008/pir 9-26-08/

And yes it is kinda sea level ... Portland International Raceway

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back