Which Spark Plugs should I use

LitemUp

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, believe it or not its been just over a year now since I've had the SC installed, and all is well. I figured on giving the old girl a nice tune up spark plugs, air filter, tranny, and rear end gear fluid.

I now I have 2 step colder plugs in right now, but does anyone know who makes the best ones. Only the best for my girl.

Also give some ideas on what tranny and rear end gear fluid I should change to. The truck has 44k on her right on she's no garage queen so keep that in mind when suggesting fluids. Also I live in FL so its HOT is HELL.

Any of you forced induction guys gonna help this guy out?:) I haven't had my truck long enough to chime in here really. However, I've noticed from various posts that many seem to be running NGK iridiums or Denso iridiums. As far as fluids I would think Royal Purple, Mobil 1 Synthetic, or Redline would be some good brands to look for, but I haven't used any of these (other than Mobil 1 engine oil) on my truck yet.:dontknow:

I could give you my opinion...but this is a question best answered by your tuner.

A lot depends on the heat range you want for your particular set up. That would require knowledge of what kind of intercooler you are using, how much boost you are pushing, and a lot of other issues.

Recommending what plugs to use without intimate knowledge of the engine and its supporting systems is just guess work.

Get a full time tuner, trust that person, and allow them to make these kind of decisions.

Good tune = Zoom. Bad tune = Boom.

Amsoil ATF, Amsoil Diff Fluid, Amsoil Engine oil. Everything else is 2nd best... We will see how true you stay to your statement!

A Great FI nitrous and all around plug is a NGK Iradium 2 steps colder.

In a regular engine they last FOREVER, and FI they wont blow out.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back