Who has a hook up at Roe Racing????

FlyingLow

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in Savanah and I'm trying to get my truck into Roe for a tune. No install work, just a tune of the STS system. I want to drive the truck down Monday afternoon after I pick it up from Warner Robbins Georgia. I can't call Roe until Monday morning but I don't really know those guys on a personal level. So if someone has an inside hook up that can get me in for a tune then let me know. I'm willing to leave the truck there until Thursday to make things eaiser.

Smoke

Bone would... but, I think he's still in the sand-box (last I heard, he gets home on the 7th)..... I think Ken (NBT) probably has Shawn's cell number, you could try him. :dontknow: Or Roy (Prof)... :)

Smoke I will call him first thing in the morning, I hope he will, but don't know at this time.

earl lee said:
I thought roe didnt touch sts anymore? Primary for it being a pita to tune.

Roe designed the fuel control system for STS (STS-1E). The system was only made to controll the 4 extra injectors and trigger meth if desired. It was a pain to tune because turbos are load dependent. I still think they can tune it. Hell somebody has to know how to tune a turbo.

Roy hold off on the call for me. I might not get the truck tomorrow so I'm kind of "iffy" on all of this. If I knew for sure I could get in then I would pick it up. But since I don't know I don't really want to waste a day picking my truck up early.

Smoke

I recently spoke with David at Roe and he indicated they were not doing any installs or vehicle work.

Only Parts R&D and sales.

FSTJACK said:
I recently spoke with David at Roe and he indicated they were not doing any installs or vehicle work.

Only Parts R&D and sales.

They are and they aren't. This thread
http://forums.viperclub.org/showthread.php?t=603594&page=2 is just a few days ago and they were tuning. However I think they are not really taking any new customers. I just don't know if that means everything or only installs/upgrades. I really want to get my truck tuned. No more no less.

mopower1958 said:
Have you tried Heffner?? He seems to have the fastest turbo Vipers I have seen.

I don't know where they are. I'm looking for something close (within reason) of Pensacola. So anywhere within 300-400 miles would be good. But I think there is a deeper problem then just tuning and that is why I want Roe to take a look at it. If my VEC is not responding correctly then they would be able to fix it faster then anyone else. But my guys are making changes to the fuel tables yet nothing is actually changing. Or at least not changing alot. Maybe Dan from Kitchens will chime in on the other thread. http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?p=273361&posted=1

mopower1958 said:
Heffnerperformance.com Sarasota,Fl. He tuned Lee's car to an 8.16 on pump gas. Hard to argue with that.

Was he using a VEC or AEM?

mopower1958 said:
I am not sure. But he does a great deal of turbo engines. Might try and contact them tomorrow. Not sure where Sarasota is located,but should be closer than 400 miles.

503 miles. Remember I'm pretty much in Alabama.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back