Who will be the first to break the Tanks record?

Who will be the first to break the Tanks Record??

• FstJack

Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Dom (505sfastest)

Votes: 26 40.6%
  • Ram From Hell

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Someone else!

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
I might be able to break it if I ever get my a$$ to the track... then again, I dunno if I'd count....

1st: 505
2nd/3rd/4th: (tossup as to who gets going first) :Stinker, RamFromHell, or Scrambler1
Then FstJack's going to put all of us to shame.

labontecsi said:
1st: 505
2nd/3rd/4th:(tossup as to who gets going first: Stinker, RamFromHell, or Scrambler1
Then FstJack's going to put all of us to shame.
yeah but fastjacks truck is a full blown race truck not a streetlegal beast like all the rest of us

505'sFastestViper. said:
yeah but fastjacks truck is a full blown race truck not a streetlegal beast like all the rest of us

that wasn't in the criteria:D , he's still going to be the fastest.

labontecsi said:
that wasn't in the criteria:D , he's still going to be the fastest.
I'd bet you get your first Social Security check before it ever happens :D :p I think a better contest would be who can pull it apart and put it back together fastest....In that case Jack has everyone beat :D Cept maybe Stinker he has had his apart a few times lol...But he has not had 2 apart at the same time I'd bet :D

I'll never post my best time;) :p

That way when SloJack or Dom the bomb, or pimpdaddy or ram from wallmart wants to boodie, I can sand bag a little:D

Stinker said:

That way when SloJack or Dom the bomb, or pimpdaddy or ram from wallmart wants to boodie, I can sand bag a little:D
Wallmart only has jsut one L :marchmellow: LOLOLOL

Stinker said:

Don't tell me you finally ran a 13.99.:D

Stinker said:

Sounds like something 1fast350 would say:p :p :D

Stinker said:

I will:

Low (very low) 14's...if you want time slips I can provide them:rock: :rock: :rock:

Back