Why is the Banner so small

SRT10VENOMOUS

1800HP Club. And climbing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The banner only goes over half my screen.. it use to be fine .. please set to auto size. so the banner will fit all the way across the top of the page..

Thanks,

quite a bit smaller on mine but if its not stretch to fit its going to be different based on different peoples screen resolutions. mine is fairly small but resolution is high so.

If you have an older pc with low resolution you wont see much difference,, But the guys with high res have a half screen banner..

Before I updated the forum, the banner was the same size as it is now, but in the center. I have a new computer, high res, with a 22" monitor. Now its just showing the the left.

Before I updated the forum, the banner was the same size as it is now, but in the center. I have a new computer, high res, with a 22" monitor. Now its just showing the the left.

Forum owner with a piddly 22 inch... tsk tsk... My small computer is a 24 mac,,:),, the big one is 27 and i dont own any forum lol.... But yes on both and the laptop its very left and smaller it seams...

Yea, didn't notice yet today, but is diff than last time I was on about 10 days ago. Doesn't seem to be smaller, lookes a bit taller and shorter in width. Starts at far left as it always used too, but only goes about 3/4 across instead of full width and might be a bit taller, but not sure. Not more thatn a 1/4" if it is.

got the new photo, but everything else is little bitty boxes with little bitty red X's in them

Yea, had the broken link boxes earlier too, but there all gone now

Shaggy...

Your doing a great job man....

We may be a bit picky, but I guess it comes with the damn love bugs that seem to end up all over the front of our trucks (well not me anymore)

Do what you do, I know you will do it well.

Cheers

Jeff

Thanks Jeff. I am just stumped on why it shrunk for some of you. Its the same sized image before I did the vbulletin upgrade. Not sure how it changed on you guys. I will keep trying to figure it out. Sorry guys!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back