Why?????

6speedquadcab

NorCal SF Bay Area
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why does my loser comment which is factual get modded but his smartass one doesn't?

Funny how it works around here.

Really????

Yes Jeff really.

Well guess what, it stays. He asked a question, it was answered. And quite frankly, I see no problem with the word smartass in this context. If we are going to start worrying about micro aggressions, then maybe we all love the wrong truck

Well guess what, it stays. He asked a question, it was answered. And quite frankly, I see no problem with the word smartass in this context. If we are going to start worrying about micro aggressions, then maybe we all love the wrong truck

And what was wrong with my simple reply to his stupid coment?

And what was wrong with my simple reply to his stupid coment?

Like with our discussion it removes the focus from enjoying the Truck of the Month. That is what this thread is supposed to be about.

Like with our discussion it removes the focus from enjoying the Truck of the Month. That is what this thread is supposed to be about.

So my question stands, why does his comment which is also off subject stay yet mine get modded again??? Please clarify cuz it seems pretty ridiculous from your part as the point you are trying to make carries no weight with your last post.

Not required

And if you are wondering why? Look under the "Why???" Thread in the non offensive section. You be the judge.

And do yourself a favor Jeff, try not to mod that or this too so everyone can see what I'm talking about. Own it like a man.

You're not the first

I learned a long time ago that explanations were and are a waste of time. Why? Because like a lot of things people look for what they would like for an answer, and I'm not interested in following that rabbit. You may get other members to chase that rabbit, I'm not one of them.

Life is full of disappointments, if this is as bad as it gets, you're a lucky man

Have a Great Day
Vj

You're not the first

I learned a long time ago that explanations were and are a waste of time. Why? Because like a lot of things people look for what they would like for an answer, and I'm not interested in following that rabbit. You may get other members to chase that rabbit, I'm not one of them.

Life is full of disappointments, if this is as bad as it gets, you're a lucky man

Have a Great Day
Vj

You must hear it a lot. I can see why you can brush it off so easily.

But don't be too proud of yourself for "taking the high road" Jeffrey. Cowards often do that too when they must tuck their tail between their legs. This may be your playground, and you may think you are something important cuz you spend every waking hour administering this site because let's face it, it's all you really have going for yourself. All that proves to anyone who reads this is what a dim wit you really are for taking Scott's side over me calling him a loser for sarcasticly calling me a winner, yet you think that deserved moderation but his comment is justified because it makes sense to you.

Last edited:
Need a tissue?

But I do recognize a temper tantrum when I see one

and the rabbit is running, bye rabbit

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back