Wife likes country so...................

THEWELSHM

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We headed from Tampa to Nashville in the 10..Between excursions and trip did about 1600+ miles In 5 days. driving about 85 average on the interstate for hours on end, and no end of compliments on the truck ( Agnes is trucks name:D) Agnes didn't use a drop of oil and ran like a charm there and back:)

Highly recommended trip ..

thewelshm

Glad to hear you had a good time. My girlfriend usually bitches if I go over 70. Lol

We headed from Tampa to Nashville in the 10..Between excursions and trip did about 1600+ miles In 5 days. driving about 85 average on the interstate for hours on end, and no end of compliments on the truck ( Agnes is trucks name:D) Agnes didn't use a drop of oil and ran like a charm there and back:)

Highly recommended trip ..

thewelshm

You'd probably love to drive the West TEXAS roads. Many times one can open it up and cruse at any speed he likes. I have driven 30 miles without passing another vehicle. Ain't enough traffic for troopers to patrol so never a fear of the flashing lights plus the roads are super smooth being traveled very little. The scenery is nowhere as purdy as yours but playing with the truck at high speed is a real joy. Always look forward to opening the dumps and letting her roar. Your having so much fun you hardly notice the 8 miles to the gallon on the overhead gauge. :D

My wife was just saying she wants to visit Nashville. How was the city itself?

3rd trip its great a little pricy and busier than ever.. Headed to Lynchburg to visit Jack Daniel's distillery again:D Well Jacks grandad was from my home town ( Joseph "JOB" Daniel) and we have the same last name:burnout: Now thinking about it we look alike too:D

thewelshm

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back