Wife said NO :(

bigike said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SRT1...m14QQhashZitem120320110637QQitemZ120320110637

Guys whats the use of us out here busting our humps bringing down the major cheese just to have our wifes throw stupid stuff at us like we need food, and bills need payin, and what about college...............................

God love'em!

Simple solution Jay. :dontknow: Trade in her SRT-8 for a minivan. That should save some dough. Of course such a suggestion may get you that really mean look from her.. But then again, :confused:who says I always have the right answer?

This is why I remain single.

Smart lady.

I look at it this way. If they paid me $4000.00 to install this on my truck (if I still had it) and then when it blew up, I would only be out 6K to 8K verse 10K to 12K.

No f'ing way would I pay for anything related to STS for a truck.

LOW LOW boost buddy real low 550 whp.........

Hey ant I want to trade her 8 in on a V.............that is a bad mother!

There are only two surviving STS turbo's on SRT 10's.

One of those has gone boom once and been rebuilt...

STS on SRT 10's is a very high risk move...unless you happen to live very close to Marty. He is the only man who has been successful with them.

STS is a great name in Turbo's but even they will not sell their SRT 10 design anymore. It just was flawed design from the start. Sean Roe tried to tell them that when it was in the design phase...they decided to not listen to him.

bigike said:

My wife typically says no also. I just bombard her with request and in the end if I only get 1 yes outa 10, I am in reality getting everything I want!!! LOL

Definitly trade the 8 in on the V. That is one badass car IMO.

"It is easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission" - Some dead guy

:D :D :D

bigike said:

:dontknow: Volvo? Vette?

I would take the chance on my truck...marty tuned me for NOS and I'd trust him to tune for boost! If anyone wants to buy the kit for me I'll put it on my truck so you all can see what happens!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back