Wifes first race! SSR

JeffBoyette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive had my truck 2 weeks. It seems eveytime i drive alone, i bang through the gears never missing a beat, like the peice of sh*t hurst is an extention of my body. Get someone else in the truck to show off and im grinding first when i go for third or hitting the limiter in first. Making an a$$ out of myself

My wife 23 years old gets in my driver seat after 5 years of never driving a manual. Stalls it twice leaving the neighborhood my skin crawls. We are leaving the military installation and right outside the gate, she gets the red light. Im nervous shes going to do it again and embarass us. 2 marine, jar heads knock over the road cones to get beside us at the light in a yellow ssr . Seeing this in my mirror i laugh and thought little else about it. While advising my wife on how to launch without barking tires or stalling, the light turns green mid sentence. The tools in the SSR beside us squeel the tires at the base gate, im freeking out security forces gonna write down our tags. My luck ill be in dress uniform tomorrow in the colonels office.

She gets pissed and by the time she reacts the truck/car (what do you call this POS) is through the intersection. She hits the limiter before she side steps my clutch and in a fit and fury we bounce around in the cab while she skipps through the bump in the intersection going about 45 degrees sideways. Im screeming like a bit**. Shes in second and i swear she didnt let off to change gears. She slams into third early but it clicked in with no problem and it pulled like it was in first from a stop. By 80 we are passing them by at least 10-15 mph. she lets off at 120 and they are over 8 lengths behind us. She brakes and they pass laughing and waving till they saw her bright blonde hair in the driver seat. The passenger laughs harder while the drivers smile fades quickly while he rolls up the window. It was priceless.

Only problem now is getting her to give me the keys when we take my truck to dinner.

Now thats funny! I would have loved to see the look on the drivers face to see he got out run by a blond chic.!Nice job Mrs Boyette

Great story,
LMAO-It was like I was there(not in the SSR):D

Back