Will 2004/2005 OEM seat covers fit 2006 seats?

TNVIPER

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am giving thought to some interior modding...I actually like the black seats in the 04/05 models better than the gray 06 seats.......I am also thinking of replacing the carpet with black also..............I know I can get after market covers but I want the OEM.....:dontknow:

I agree, I also like the darker interior. But the covers will not work, bolsters and headrests are different.

Thought that may be true....I was comparing pictures from the forum with mu seats and they did look different...but I thought maybe it might just be cosmetic....:(

See if someone will trade seats with you.

Maybe Mutt can bring his stockers up from FL. I think he loves the 06 seats. :)

I was told by the dealer parts dept. that the only color they make is a tan

Roz-SRT said:
See if someone will trade seats with you.

Maybe Mutt can bring his stockers up from FL. I think he loves the 06 seats. :)

Possiblity.....another question though...Do you think the heating pads under the covers will work on an 05 seat?...:dontknow:

I don't see why not but I don't know for sure . . . Don't the QC's have the option for heated seats?

(I spoke to Mutt earlier - he sold his stock seats to Wifey)

my opinion, if you want stock seats or close to oem seats, get some from a wrecked viper car...didnt they come in the darker color with heating elements? and the viper stitching on the seats would be a nice touch

MUTT said:
my opinion, if you want stock seats or close to oem seats, get some from a wrecked viper car...didnt they come in the darker color with heating elements? and the viper stitching on the seats would be a nice touch

I wouldn't imagine them mounting the same. I doubt it's as simple as replacing the tracks. . . but I honestly have no fkn idea. :D

Roz-SRT said:
I don't see why not but I don't know for sure . . . Don't the QC's have the option for heated seats?

(I spoke to Mutt earlier - he sold his stock seats to Wifey)

I thought the 2006 QC had the same gray seats as mine?..:dontknow:

TNVIPER said:
I thought the 2006 QC had the same gray seats as mine?..:dontknow:

Oops, I meant 05 QC's. :)

Viper car seats would take heavy modding to get them in. Your first issue, they sit a couple inches off the floor.

If I were you, since you are in for good money either way, go to a custom shop and get something different.

94rt10ohio said:
Viper car seats would take heavy modding to get them in. Your first issue, they sit a couple inches off the floor.

If I were you, since you are in for good money either way, go to a custom shop and get something different.
i have aftermarket seats in mine, i kept the factory track so they are still powered seats...they cant sit any lower than those seats do...and IF they did, the track allows for height adjustment...

MUTT said:
i have aftermarket seats in mine, i kept the factory track so they are still powered seats...they cant sit any lower than those seats do...and IF they did, the track allows for height adjustment...

Are you bringing your truck to the TN GTG?....I would like to see the seats..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back