Winchester, KY Built '04

StinkyLinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
https://lexington.craigslist.org/cto/d/srt-10-ram/6262984363.html

Not mine, just saw it. I'll save you from following the link:

2004 Dodge Ram SRT 10, $30,000, black
8.3 Liter Viper V10 motor with built bottom end with polished and balanced crankshaft, Manley Rods, Diamond Pistons, Clevite H-Rod bearings, Slow bleed lifters, dual action valve springs, comp cam, magnaflow exhaust, upgraded and coated main bearings and block is slightly modified to fix oiling issue. New gaskets throught, jtsvp oil lines and power steering lines. 20k miles on tires, need some soon. T56 6 speed, south bend clutch for 800ft lb tq. Has backup camera built into rearview mirror. Truck has 155,xxx miles on chassis and body. Motor has about 10k miles have all paper work of build. Not looking to sale, really looking to trade. Looking for a toyota supra mkiv with a manual. I'll entertain serious trades if there is boot on your end. I've got close to $15,000 alone in motor in this truck which is capable of holding 1500rwhp if someone wants to continue building it. I have video upon request of it idling and revving up, sounds like a beast

The truck has 155k on it!

I was thinking of putting up mine for sale for 32500 05 70k miles on it supercharged?

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back