Wing

:dontknow: i can bring it to pcb ,,nice and oem black ,no painting requiered ,,300 buck a roos no shipping cost ;) i will help you install it in panama

wing.jpg

Last edited:
Lol do u offer financing? I have great credit :D

Is it px8 black or the metallic?

Another member offered me the 04 wing for $100 + shipping, I'd just have to modify it to fit my cover, I REALLY appriciate the offer, and if I had the $ I'd do that...

it is px8 black not the brillant black,,,by the time you pay for shipping and get other one painted mine would be cheaper ,,,,and no moding it to fit plug and play :D

The 04 wing is the one I really want, if I'm gonna spend that much I'll get an 04 wing and do what I want with it, I'm looking for a cheaper alternative :D

I'll trade u straight up my record setting/holding daytona wing, you won't be loosing anything ;)

Not to poop on the 04 seller but something to think about is the 04 wing does not have the center brace like the one rust head has (I assume it does if it fits the cover).....some have had the center crack due to stress.

Psycho Mythic said:
The 04 wing is the one I really want, if I'm gonna spend that much I'll get an 04 wing and do what I want with it, I'm looking for a cheaper alternative :D

I'll trade u straight up my record setting/holding daytona wing, you won't be loosing anything ;)

nope dont need the shopping cart mod:D a cheaper alternative to 100 bucks is free ,,i cant just give it to ya sorry ,,,i will trade when you come up with something i can use ,,,

TNVIPER said:
Not to poop on the 04 seller but something to think about is the 04 wing does not have the center brace like the one rust head has (I assume it does if it fits the cover).....some have had the center crack due to stress.

Ironhead said:
nope dont need the shopping cart mod:D a cheaper alternative to 100 bucks is free ,,i cant just give it to ya sorry ,,,i will trade when you come up with something i can use ,,,
Trade you for a can of rust remover:D :p :p :)

TNVIPER said:
Yes sir already considered all of that, I like the look of the 04 wing better, I've got a few ways to beef it up where it won't crack...

Ironhead, not tryin to get one for free bus, just closer to $100 than $300 ;)

Psycho Mythic said:
Yes sir already considered all of that, I like the look of the 04 wing better, I've got a few ways to beef it up where it won't crack...

Ironhead, not tryin to get one for free bus, just closer to $100 than $300 ;)

mine is the the one without the ceter support open in center ,,,if you get a truck with no cover they are open ,,,with cover they have the support ,,,

Ironhead said:
mine is the the one without the ceter support open in center ,,,if you get a truck with no cover they are open ,,,with cover they have the support ,,,
Yup u have the one I want but would have to modify, my 06 came with the aluminum bed cover...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back