Wiring diagram for '06 Q/C srt -10 dodge ram

Speed Racer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys I recently installed some gauges on my a pillar. Having no luck researching it I am looking for a wiring diagram to hook one up where it will dim with the rest of my dash lights. I tried wiring it into the one that came with the truck (oil temp) and it caused my dome lights some problems. Does anyone have the diagrams or has done this sucessfully and has a fix?

Thanks,

Perry

Speed Racer said:
Guys I recently installed some gauges on my a pillar. Having no luck researching it I am looking for a wiring diagram to hook one up where it will dim with the rest of my dash lights. I tried wiring it into the one that came with the truck (oil temp) and it caused my dome lights some problems. Does anyone have the diagrams or has done this sucessfully and has a fix?

Thanks,

Perry
The best I can do would be to send you a copy of the factory 2006 srt-10 truck manuel that I have on cd,if you would like a copy pm me your address and I will sens a copy out to you.:rock:

would the wiring on a 2006 be so different from a 2005? Steve (TYF) connected it the same way without problems:dontknow:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back