Woo 1st video of the 'Cuda and the Snake!

Just waiting for it to load with my slow azzed connection today.. I DID catch the beginning rare tire squeel and mean exhaust sound.. NICE..:D

:rock: those are two beut's. that is a effing bad a$$ cuda. could you post more specs on it (motor,heads, cam,tranny,wheel and tire combo).:rock:

Last edited:
:eek: That 'Cuda is too sweet.. Like the good old days, your dad whooped your azz.. LOLOLOL

Lol sure thing on the 'Cuda. My dad built it ALL! Painted it, put the suspension together, (can't forget put the engine together and tuned it) everything!. It has a 1970's 440 block. Mopar Stage IV Iron heads, Crane gold rockers, Eagle h-beam rods and pistons, Moroso Oil Pan, Dougs 2 inch primary headers into 4 inch collecter, Crager 17 inch wheels. The rear tires are 275 BFGoodrich DR's. Mopar A833 4-speed manual, and 3:23 Mopar 8 3/4 rear end.

Took him many years to build it to the way it is now. Now its the fun part of tweakin and goin fast :) :)

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Question? Yeah I want a dad like that.. Where can I get one? WOW his work is way too impressive.

haha thanks. I dunno guess I lucked out, my friends say similar things about the Car guy part, too many kids dads DON't like cars.

Oh ya the cam is a comp cam's extreme energy don't know the specs on it.
Damn I know too much on the car for just watching my dad work on it!

Thanks for the compliments!

Cudajon said:
Lol sure thing on the 'Cuda. My dad built it ALL! Painted it, put the suspension together, (can't forget put the engine together and tuned it) everything!. It has a 1970's 440 block. Mopar Stage IV Iron heads, Crane gold rockers, Eagle h-beam rods and pistons, Moroso Oil Pan, Dougs 2 inch primary headers into 4 inch collecter, Crager 17 inch wheels. The rear tires are 275 BFGoodrich DR's. Mopar A833 4-speed manual, and 3:23 Mopar 8 3/4 rear end.

Took him many years to build it to the way it is now. Now its the fun part of tweakin and goin fast :) :)
nice cuda !!! :rock:

Very nice......... of course, the 'Cuda is very novel.......

Awesome truck too.........

D

I just noticed, this is the same video I saw on Moparts. Cool, I was wondering if you were the same Cudajon.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back