Worth it to tune??

USMC11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all, is it worth it to tune w/ just intake and exhaust? Im wondering how much additional hp a good tune could make even on a stock motor. Anyone know?

USMC11 said:
Hey all, is it worth it to tune w/ just intake and exhaust? Im wondering how much additional hp a good tune could make even on a stock motor. Anyone know?

RC:thrasher: :thrasher: :thrasher:

LoveThisTruck said:
You'll still feel a difference... somewhere around 20hp:dontknow: Get with Tony:)

where's Tony at?

USMC11 said:

My pop's did it on his C.E, and he is completely stock...and we could both feel the differents, but my recommendation is if you have future plans on adding more modds i would wait, but there is a difference, not to crazy but there is good luck :rock:

Black Venom-'04 said:
My pop's did it on his C.E, and he is completely stock...and we could both feel the differents, but my recommendation is if you have future plans on adding more modds i would wait, but there is a difference, not to crazy but there is good luck :rock:
:dito: :dito: :dito:

Black Venom-'04 said:

I disagree on waiting...The tuner can be updated each time you add a mod to get the most out of the mod such as headers...I would think the tuner is the first step to modding...

tune it brotha they can always upgrade it for you !!!and buddy tony is the sh** with peanuts he drove my parts to me from nc and i live in savannah ga!!!!he is the go to man !!! i just got long tube headers bbk mopar mids magnaflow mid back and an sct and will be attending the dyno day if you are out there i will be the one with tattoos from head to toe lol! Eli

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back