would these rims fit 05 qc?

Did you already grind your calipers down ? why not just get some used ones of a Dodge ram

you don't have to grind for 17s. 16 and below. these are design for dragging...

Anyone can tell me if this will bolt onto our rear end?

You might want to call Summit tech/info and ask them. The add said it has the Anglia style spindle, and the Anglia was produced mostly in the 30's thru early 50's. I could be wrong, but I don't think they will work.

Another note, the add indicates a bolt patern of 4.50 and 4.75. Our trucks have somewhere around a 5.0 to 5.25 I believe.

Where do you guys get this stuff...Now I'm gonna be all insecure all night cause I don't know the Diameter of the thingy and the doo hickey and what not!!! GAWD!!!:D ....................................I am so glad people like you guys are on here for reals though!!!

I thought our bolt pattern was 5 by 5.5. Am I wrong?? Also in the market for some 17x10 rims. Checked on some Bogart's:eek: $600 each.

So to good to be true...Thanks...

NBT already did some research at Summit.

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Where do you guys get this stuff...Now I'm gonna be all insecure all night cause I don't know the Diameter of the thingy and the doo hickey and what not!!! GAWD!!!:D ....................................I am so glad people like you guys are on here for reals though!!!

Yeah Krazy, we have some serious tech dudes here. Its the beauty of this forum, you learn so much from each other.

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back