Wow BFG KDWs are getting hard to find.

8pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought a set of BFG KDWs:beer: to replace the original factory tires. It took me 4 hours to find somebody that had them in stock. He said he only has 5 left. Looks like I am going to have to drive nice now?

Yup, discontinued...........................Our size is getting very limited.........

got a set a week ago, from discount tire.:D:rock:

if ya don't mind me askin, what ya give for them???

350 each free shipping:dontknow: how about you?

$305 each. they had to get them from one of their CA. store.

i had just checked before the news came out & they had them listed for $285ish, lol.

$305 each. they had to get them from one of their CA. store.

i had just checked before the news came out & they had them listed for $285ish, lol.

That sucks for me:chain: I looked at their website and didn't see them listed. Oh well, looks like I will have to put in a little extra OT next week as punishment:(

What brands do you like??????? I think Toyo and Hankook make 1 each but thats it....

Amazon shows 5 KDW's in stock at one of their sellers, $389ea with free shipping, out of stock everywhere else I checked.....

Amazon shows 5 KDW's in stock at one of their sellers, $389ea with free shipping, out of stock everywhere else I checked.....

He had 9 earlier today. I called him up and he knocked the price down :beer: because I bought them directly from him. They ship out on Monday and I should have them on Tuesday:rock:

Last edited:
He had 9 earlier today. I called him up and he knocked the price down :beer: because it bought them directly from him. They ship out on Monday and I should have them on Tuesday:rock:

sweet:rock::rock::rock:

makes one want to get another set of wheels:D:rock::beer:

I haven't found one good review on the Proxes STII. Seems to be a very noisy tire with almost no traction when wet. Little traction when dry. And they don't last very long

I guess my friend that owns a tire store, really gave me a good deal at $110 each few years ago and stored them. He's put them on for me in a few weeks.

I guess my friend that owns a tire store, really gave me a good deal at $110 each few years ago and stored them. He's put them on for me in a few weeks.

can your buddy get ya another set:dontknow::driver::rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back