WTB: Air intake and exhaust

apaden

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As the title says, I am looking to buy an air intake and exhaust. These can either be new or used. Email me at [email protected] if you have any of those items.

I would also be interested in any suggestions for these items if I can not find anything used just in case I have to buy new.

Thanks!!!
Anthony
[email protected]

As the title says, I have an '05 QC that I was looking to get a new or used air intake and exhaust for. I would also be interested into what everyone thinks would be the best air intake and best exhaust setup to go with and if anyone knows a good place to find a deal. Thanks for the help as I am new to the SRT-10 game and I look forward to joining the family!

Cheers, Anthony

none of the air intakes make any difference in hp, none actually make hp, therefore goes with what looks best, and JMB performance has the best looking one around.

as far as exhaust it all depends on what type sound you would like good sir

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
none of the air intakes make any difference in hp, none actually make hp, therefore goes with what looks best, and JMB performance has the best looking one around.

as far as exhaust it all depends on what type sound you would like good sir
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

BTW, welcome to the Red Button Club, the RBC, the place to be for viper truck info

and the worlds largest jerry springer show

Where do I get the intake from? And I am not really sure about a budget, just shopping around right now. Thanks!

Haha, thanks for the help and info! I guess I alreay made a damn rookie mistake and posted this question twice! Doah!!!

If I was looking to get a catless pipe, and catback exhaust where would the best deal be found? Oh and my truck is an '05 QC.

Thanks!

Basically go to a custom exhaust shop?

Watch the buy and sell section do your research with the Search feature try CAI or Catback, there are pro's and con's for each, if you go used expect to pay about 1/2 price give or take. For the CAI's (cold air induction) the popular makes are mopar, JMB, & Volant,
for the Catback, Magnaflow, Mopar/Borla, Billy Boat and a couple of others.
All these systems are direct bolt on's

First thing you want to look for is 304 Stainless Steel. What ever you buy make sure it is SS.

As Tony mentioned there are any number of sounds that are made from different MFGs of Cat-Back Exhaust systems. The best way to get the sound you want is to Attend a GTG (Get Together) and listen to all the trucks there. You will hear from Mild to Wild.. :) Next big GTG is Panama City Beach FL June 2nd - June 7th.

Some here have gone through as many as 5 different exhaust systems "Chasing" the right sound... It is all personal preference..

You can look through the "For Sale" Threads and find some really good deals from individuals (Used of course). For the Best Deals on New, contact Justin at JMB or Tony at JTSVP. Both have great products and give great service. You can't go wrong with either. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back