WTB Factory 22" Wheel

TxsAg99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just like the title says, I'm looking to buy a factory 22" wheel in good condition. I bent one of mine. :bawling: I would consider a set too if the price were right.

Thanks!

most of those if i am correct are aftermarket or replica rims not the factory ones not sure if that matters or not to txs. our factory rims are discontinued if i am correct

you might try x2builder they probably have a couple factory rims

I'm in Austin. Yeah, lots of reproduction wheels around, but I've been trying to locate a factory one. From what I read (and I'm no expert), the reproductions are heavier than the OEM wheels.

Thanks for the heads up about X2 Builder. That's a handy resource.

Last edited:
clevland pick-a-part are good folks to deal with:rock::rock::rock:

I'm in Austin. Yeah, lots of reproduction wheels around, but I've been trying to locate a factory one. From what I read (and I'm no expert), the reproductions are heavier than the OEM wheels.

Thanks for the heads up about X2 Builder. That's a handy resource.

Nice to have another Texan on board. We represent the largest amount of Viper Trucks in one state. We'll be having a couple GTGs soon so keep posted and if I can help with anything other than a wheel, give me a shout sir.
Please tell us about your truck and how long you've owned her. Pics?
:rock:

I have a set of 4 oems powder coated matte black mounted on Pirelli scorpions that I may be selling, rims had curb rash , so they aren't perfect . coating however is perfect (done 2 months ago ) I will post up pics tom evening.

Wheels America Wheel Repair

Not sure how bad your wheel is bent but I had one fixed it was like $150 and was done in one day. They had a guy in Austin that picks up wheels from dealerships and takes them to Dallas so I dropped it off with him in there and he met me in jarell when it was done to pick up.

reproduction rims are heavier and if i am correct not as strong part of reason factory rims are also very expensive new they where like 1200 dollars a rim if i remember correctly.

Just like the title says, I'm looking to buy a factory 22" wheel in good condition. I bent one of mine. :bawling: I would consider a set too if the price were right.

Thanks!

If you are interested, Make me an offer.

Attachments

• Johns I-Phone 12-5-2010 10-36-28 AM 2592x1936.jpg
    Johns I-Phone 12-5-2010 10-36-28 AM 2592x1936.jpg
    605.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Johns I-Phone 12-5-2010 10-35-33 AM 2592x1936.jpg
    Johns I-Phone 12-5-2010 10-35-33 AM 2592x1936.jpg
    504.9 KB · Views: 58
this is what I have , looking to sell as whole set

Attachments

• VIPER WHEEL12.jpg
    VIPER WHEEL12.jpg
    539 KB · Views: 104
  • VIPER WHEEL5.jpg
    VIPER WHEEL5.jpg
    673.6 KB · Views: 68
  • VIPER WHEEL4.jpg
    VIPER WHEEL4.jpg
    630.5 KB · Views: 76
  • VIPER WHEEL6.jpg
    VIPER WHEEL6.jpg
    600.4 KB · Views: 64
  • VIPER WHEEL8.jpg
    VIPER WHEEL8.jpg
    599.1 KB · Views: 66
  • VIPER WHEEL3.jpg
    VIPER WHEEL3.jpg
    643.7 KB · Views: 171
@gunu Looks great, how much are you looking to get for the set and could you handle shipping them to TX? Feel free to PM me.

@ArrestmeRed04 Thanks! I'll definitely give those guys a call and see if they can get my old one fixed. It's not a terrible bend, looks like maybe I just hit a pothole or something a bit too fast.

@JRSVIPR Rim looks great, but I was either looking for a matched set or a single polished wheel. I don't have a NR.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back