WTB/ FUEL DOOR XM STYLE

Floor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm dreaming of a fuel door like Boomer use to make... (past tence:( )
Does any other vendor arround here make these (c/w engrave if possible):dontknow:

Attachments

• FUELDOOR.BMP
    36.5 KB · Views: 110
try calling jack im sure he can do it for you just have to ask and put up with talking alot :dontknow:

The xm is just a copy of one you get a Autozone. With no engraving done. One of old members that sold his truck had one that I compared to mine.

sleeper said:
The xm is just a copy of one you get a Autozone. With no engraving done. One of old members that sold his truck had one that I compared to mine.

but his was over $100:dontknow: does engraving cost that much:confused:

Its also black anodized.

I have a standard one made by Bully on my QC. I like the engraved one too but since I have the metallic black, it wont match. I would be better off with just a brished aluminum one to match the wheels.

What was that one outfit called in Florida that did the billet centercaps for our trucks? Might want to give them a shout too. His prices seem to be pretty good.

I have one, and if times keep getting worst I might be selling it. I will contact you if I do.

Please excuse the dirty truck, I washed it after I took the pic.

Bill.

Begood said:
I have one, and if times keep getting worst I might be selling it. I will contact you if I do.

Please excuse the dirty truck, I washed it after I took the pic.

Bill.

PM sent

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back