WTB Miller Tool W-129-B

it is a spreading tool used to remove the carrier out of the differential housing ,,,housing has to be spread apart .0040 to remover it ,,,i am doing a one wheel burn out now and need to check mine ,,,got the cover off,, axels pulled out ,,and now i cat get the carrier out without one ,,,found one on ebay but they want 375 bucks for it ,,i will probably use it once ,,,hate to buy a new one for that ,,:mad:

Last edited:
yeah, I was going to buy one a few months ago, but knew I was selling the truck so I passed

Why don't you take the pig down to a diff shop and have them pop the center chunk out for you..... they'd probably do it for $20-30... or a case of beer. :dontknow:

Black1 said:
Why don't you take the pig down to a diff shop and have them pop the center chunk out for you..... they'd probably do it for $20-30... or a case of beer. :dontknow:

cause i have it apart right now ,,i would have to put it back together

Ironhead said:
cause i have it apart right now ,,i would have to put it back together

can't figure out the cutty/pastey thing Iron:mad:

thanks to Wifey for finding me one for a damn good price too :rock: She saved me well over $100 bucks ,;) ,now i just have to wait for it to get here :confused:

Ironhead said:
thanks to Wifey for finding me one for a damn good price too :rock: She saved me well over $100 bucks ,;) ,now i just have to wait for it to get here :confused:

most excellent:rock: :rock: :rock:

Ironhead said:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :girl: :girl: :girl: :girl: :girl: :girl: :girl: :girl: :girl: :girl: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :top: :top: :top: :star: :star: :star: :star: :D :

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back