WTB: Silver trim around grill

mgwarrior350

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The frame piece around my Grill cracked. I am looking for a replacement and all I can find is chrome replacements. Anyone have one or know where I could buy one.

mgwarrior350 said:
The frame piece around my Grill cracked. I am looking for a replacement and all I can find is chrome replacements. Anyone have one or know where I could buy one.

What year 04-05 or 06? The "Grille Shell" is what you need. I can get them pretty cheap. Let me know. They are aftermarket and not OE though but they work just fine.;)

505'sFastestViper. said:

what the hell does "nick jr." have to do with a grill shell ?????:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

ZCx said:
what the hell does "nick jr." have to do with a grill shell ?????:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
nothing but it did give me one more post and its my daughters favorite website...and i figured you would enjoy it thats all:D

505'sFastestViper. said:
nothing but it did give me one more post and its my daughters favorite website...and i figured you would enjoy it thats all:D
You should take this site more seriously.:mad:

Here you go original grills can be found here in what ever color.

Grills & other deals

i hope your kidding i have to be serious all day why do i have to be serious on here ....you should relax and ease up a lil if you cant have fun you will die a bitter lonely person.....but then again i will be serious for 5 minutes and see if you like me ok here goes.....your gay!!!!!!!:D couldnt do it sorry!!!!!:dontknow: but i tried that gotta count for something:D

505'sFastestViper. said:
i hope your kidding i have to be serious all day why do i have to be serious on here ....you should relax and ease up a lil if you cant have fun you will die a bitter lonely person.....but then again i will be serious for 5 minutes and see if you like me ok here goes.....your gay!!!!!!!:D couldnt do it sorry!!!!!:dontknow: but i tried that gotta count for something:D
LOL:D

505'sFastestViper. said:

A man must know his limitations :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back