WTB: SRT hood

mbarclay

Reaction score
im looking for a srt hood(your stock hood) in the northeast any color it seems like they are impossible to find around here lol. let me know if you have one to sell and how much your looking to get for it.:rock:

TNVIPER said:
i might sell mine $475 pick up only....located at 37663...

hmm...yeah thats the problem every hood i find is not close to me at all

13694 to 37663
Total Travel Estimates: Time: 13 hours 51 minutes Distance: 835.68 miles

there and back would probly cost me at least $200 in gas with that the price of the hood and paint i would probly have over $900 in it

thanks anyways but im just going to keep trying to ind one in the northeast

still looking for a hood if your not in the northeast and willing to ship that would be great too im sick of looking more then ready to buy one and get rid of this gay rumblebee hood

Psycho Mythic said:
Skip it and get the JTS Venom Hood, you wont regret it:rock:

lol funny you said that because ive really been thinking of that instead especially after seing your pics. how much are the new venom hoods still around $700?

mbarclay said:
lol funny you said that because ive really been thinking of that instead especially after seing your pics. how much are the new venom hoods still around $700?
yessir and I must say , worth every dime this time round buddy:rock:

Hood

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:

Can you send me a picture and their website,,also where to buy. Thanks

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Ive got the gen 1, no visual change that i know of except for screens, and i put them in myself. The gen II's are just a better mold, more support in a few areas, and clean cut in a few others. Id definately skip a step though and get the Venom Hood (imo)

TNVIPER said:
i might sell mine $475 pick up only....located at 37663...

LOL...this is why I am getting so many PMs wanting to buy my hood..I forgot I posted this...back in July I was going to go with a Venom hood but have that on hold for now....my hood is not for sale..:)

mbarclay said:
hmm...yeah thats the problem every hood i find is not close to me at all

13694 to 37663
Total Travel Estimates: Time: 13 hours 51 minutes Distance: 835.68 miles

there and back would probly cost me at least $200 in gas with that the price of the hood and paint i would probly have over $900 in it

thanks anyways but im just going to keep trying to ind one in the northeast
It would help if you had your location listed.

Bill.

mbarclay said:
still looking for a hood if your not in the northeast and willing to ship that would be great too im sick of looking more then ready to buy one and get rid of this gay rumblebee hood

I've got a Gen I JTS Venom hood without the vents if you interested.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back