WTB - Stock or K&N air intake assembly

BlackKnight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in need of a complete stock air intake assembly OR a complete K&N air intake setup in order to pass smog here in CA. I guess with my current JMB CAI setup (without any additional modifications) it won't pass the visual inspection at the DMV either considering the valve covers vent to the outside air via the filter on top of the catch-can. Also, the JMB setup doesn't have what they call an Anyone looking to sell theirs? OR... if you live in the Northern CA area and are close to Santa Rosa, CA, I could meet you and perhaps borrow yours if you don't want to part with it and give it back after I pass smog. I know this last one is a long shot haha but never hurts to ask I guess. Thanks in advance.

If that falls through I have a brand new never used k&n cai for $250 shipped

Thanks Nemesis for the offer. The offer with seethrough fell through so I'm still searching for a used stock assembly. If that doesn't work out, I'll be contacting you.

I also have a k&n intake if you are interested. I would rather have a jmb one.

I have a complete OEM setup. $50 + shipping

Tincup, let's do it!

I just tried to PM you and it says you're unable to accept private messages.

Last edited:
Tincup, let's do it!

I just tried to PM you and it says you're unable to accept private messages.

Yea, I don't have 50 posts yet so I cannot send or receive PM's :dontknow: You can e-mail me at [email protected]. I'll get it boxed up and weighed to calc shipping.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back