WTB: Verizon Phone

Roz

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I busted the screen on mine Sat. night and I need a replacement. I've got insurance, but in all honestly, I hate the phone I have. I can't see paying the $50 deductable, only to get the same shit-ass phone.

Does anyone have anything? I guess I'm looking to spend $50 to $100 - maybe more depending on what it is. I DO NOT need a PDA. I'd prefer it to be V-Cast compatible, and VZW Nav. compatible.

Thanks in advance.

PS: If anyone has sent me a message since Sat. night, I've received it. I just can't view it! :D

Hey Jimi, I have the Razer that was just disconnected with Verizon, I changed to AT&T. You are welcome to it.

I have it with me in the truck at work if you want it. Come on over...

Last edited:
FATJACK said:
Hey Jimi, I have the Razer that was just disconnected with Verizon, I changed to AA&T. You are welcome to it.

I have it with me in the truck at work if you want it. Come on over...

I appreciate that very much Jack! I'll take it. :congrats: :)

I have a LG vx8100 with the vcast and 1.3 cam. It has a 512 sd card in it with a case and ac charger. It has a extended Batt but would need to be replaced. The SD card is full of MP3's. Pm if your interested. Maybe we can trade something for it.

jrangel said:
I have a LG vx8100 with the vcast and 1.3 cam. It has a 512 sd card in it with a case and ac charger. It has a extended Batt but would need to be replaced. The SD card is full of MP3's. Pm if your interested. Maybe we can trade something for it.
Roz would want mansex bo, be careful trading with him;)

I hate to tell what I had to trade him to design the hood:argh: :argh: :argh:

Stinker said:
Roz would want mansex bo, be careful trading with him;)

I hate to tell what I had to trade him to design the hood:argh: :argh: :argh:

Maybe someone here will want that so I can trade that also for something I may need.

Hey Jimi I am think about changing to Verizon....how is their service?........I have Suncom (was bought by T-Mobile) and they suk....drops calls, cant get a signal inside my house and blah-blah...

TNVIPER said:
Hey Jimi I am think about changing to Verizon....how is their service?........I have Suncom (was bought by T-Mobile) and they suk....drops calls, cant get a signal inside my house and blah-blah...
I have Verizon and couldn't tell you the last time I couldn't get a signal, I honestly don't remember. Can't wait until I can upgrade my phone, have to wait until April or so I think. I have the Chocolate and hate it! This is the one I want:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/...t&action=viewPhoneDetail&selectedPhoneId=4330

OCBob said:
I have Verizon and couldn't tell you the last time I couldn't get a signal, I honestly don't remember. Can't wait until I can upgrade my phone, have to wait until April or so I think. I have the Chocolate and hate it! This is the one I want:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneDetail&selectedPhoneId=4330

Thanks Bob....The SunCom has been the opposite...cant remember the last time I could get a signal...:argh: ..............I have a client who owns 2 Verizon stores..guess I will check it out.

TNVIPER said:
Thanks Bob....The SunCom has been the opposite...cant remember the last time I could get a signal...:argh: ..............I have a client who owns 2 Verizon stores..guess I will check it out.
I even had a signal every time we stopped on the way to Moab, and we were out in the middle of the Arizona desert most of that time.

Chalk me up as a flamer too!!! :D I also have the Chocolate (black one) and absolutely hate it! They ran a special last year and I got one for like $39.99. It lix. The nav wheels sucks and is way to sensative. The touch-sensative buttons are a pain in my ass.

Larry, I love Verizon and I also can't think of a time where I didn't have a signal. The best part is, 90% of the people I talk to or text regularly have Verizon. If your calls/texts are Verizon to Verizon, they're free with specific plans.

And Stinker. You don't know what I had to do for FATJACK to offer than phone to me! :date:

jrangel said:

Thanks for offer. I'm going snag Jack's phone and make due until I can do an upgrade. I want that LG Voyager Titanium.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back