WTF times sucked!

JeffBoyette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive installed K&N kit, and custom catback. Went to the track friday night and got terrible times. Worse than stock. The weather was different but damn to change my times that bad! First night was 46 degrees 10% humidity. Friday night 78 degrees 100% humidty. Ok big difference. But i was a tenth slower for my best time and averaged 3 tenths slower with 2 tenths being in my 60. Couldnt get out of the 8.8's till they prepped the track and 3 runs after a vht track prep, i strained 8.5 and a best of a 8.39

9 Runs and only 2 below 8.8, My driving sucked, the weather sucked, the track sucked. I just pray i dont make that kind of an ass out of myself at at the SE GTG.

For the record 22 runs and 2 losses. Friday night one loss... to a Mach 1.

Heat and humidity will kill your HP..............lack of track prep, well that kills your traction. As far as driving, shift at 5500 everytime................as with anything the more you practice, the better you get. Having fun should be your priority!!:)

patrick

Yeah i did have a blast, just got frustrated everytime i got my slips. I brought some friends and took everyone for rides. So if i didnt have a good time at least they got an incredible first time drag strip experience.

Cant wait till this weekend!

JeffBoyette said:
Yeah i did have a blast, just got frustrated everytime i got my slips. I brought some friends and took everyone for rides. So if i didnt have a good time at least they got an incredible first time drag strip experience.

Were they fat friends? :D Could affect your times! ;) :p

Every 100 lbs or so is a tenth.

What were your 60' times ?

Times are not so bad with what you have done to the truck.

FSTJACK said:
Every 100 lbs or so is a tenth.

What were your 60' times ?

Times are not so bad with what you have done to the truck.

1.906 46 degrees 10% humidity 3 weeks ago

CAI and Exhaust

high 1.8's 78 degrees 100% humidity and dew on the ground. But i died on the top end and et and trap speeds crappy

JeffBoyette said:

Crap!!! What are you expecting??? 8.39 with your mods is excellent. if mine would run that I would be thrilled. 22 passes in one day and riding your friends you had better enjoy that truck quick it ain't gonna last long.:dontknow: :dontknow:

FATJACK said:
Crap!!! What are you expecting??? 8.39 with your mods is excellent. if mine would run that I would be thrilled. 22 passes in one day and riding your friends you had better enjoy that truck quick it ain't gonna last long.:dontknow: :dontknow:

oh no.... didnt run all that in one night!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back