X-Metal CNC valve Covers??

MoparMan84 said:
Anyone ever purchase a set of these? Is X-Metal Engineering still in business?

nope - no longer in business

yeah..i bought a set a few years back and they were BEAUTIFUL!~ i never installed them, sold them to mauiSRT i think...someone in Hawaii though...they were top notch though

X Metal is still around and I believe he still has his CNC machine. Give his shop a call if you really want those covers. He might still sell you a set. I don't know, but it might be worth a call to find out.;)

Didn't Stinker at one time (or still does?) offer carbon fiber valve covers for our trucks (Gen III)?

X-Metal's website is all messed up. Anybody have a phone number for the shop?

STINK! Do you have carbon fiber covers?!?!?

Last i heard he was selling them to underground racing. id get the ones from Roe Racing first.

Holy snickers carbon fiber vavle covers! I love the idea but do they stand up to the heat?

bigredv10 said:
Holy snickers carbon fiber vavle covers! I love the idea but do they stand up to the heat?
im having mine coated in duracoat in carbon fiber and then having them cleared. they should stand up fine to the heat, its the same coating you see guns that are camo'd. also having all my piping and intake done the same way. gonna be kick ass

eddie102870 said:
im having mine coated in duracoat in carbon fiber and then having them cleared. they should stand up fine to the heat, its the same coating you see guns that are camo'd. also having all my piping and intake done the same way. gonna be kick ass
Cant wait to see what they will look like,bet they will be kick azz.:rock: :rock:

001-5.jpg

i horse traded for these ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back