X-Metal Mods video

WAZZSUP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2364751558049821665&hl=en

Slow day around the house, low 30's...rain...spitting snow....blah blah blah. I was watching one of my favorite Westerns....thought of some of the trucks on this site.

My exhuast smoke is because it' s freaking cold outside....Hennesey did not sell me a turbo :) . The sound on the video does not do the X-Metal pipes justice. Set back and I hope you enjoy.

2'ndChance....I still like the way your sig looks like your truck is tied down to that tree

Craig....the weather must be getting about ready to turn bad for you as well ....don't you think! My son just mentioned, you sure have alot of Mod's .....:)

It's actually pretty warm in NJ but I hear the rains a comin...tell the little man you can never have enuff!! :rock:
WAZZSUP said:
2'ndChance....I still like the way your sig looks like your truck is tied down to that tree

Craig....the weather must be getting about ready to turn bad for you as well ....don't you think! My son just mentioned, you sure have alot of Mod's .....:)

Not only do u have the truck of the month u put out a kick a#$ video. Nice, very Nice.

Almost right

silversrt said:
love the vid! Is that a billet oil catch can in front next to the radiator?

I am replacing the washer solvent and the radiator overflows with custom one's ....the radiator one is not ready....I think it looks cool, what do you think?

WAZZSUP said:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2364751558049821665&hl=en

Slow day around the house, low 30's...rain...spitting snow....blah blah blah. I was watching one of my favorite Westerns....thought of some of the trucks on this site.

My exhuast smoke is because it' s freaking cold outside....Hennesey did not sell me a turbo :) . The sound on the video does not do the X-Metal pipes justice. Set back and I hope you enjoy.
awesome tommy, thank you! btw, you look taller in the video?:D :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back