X-Metal RIPSTICK!!!!!!

Rice Eater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to let all you drag racers know that the Rip Stick is the ticket to nailing those shifts!!!!! I had the Gen 4 w/ the stock shifter ball for a while.....got my rip stick installed and man what a huge difference!!!! I have it on the lowest setting and there is no doubt in your mind you'll hit 3rd and 4th every time! So for those contemplating adding a Rip Stick to the gen IV then do it! Plus it looks EVIL!

Nice work once again Boomer!

Rice Eater said:
Just wanted to let all you drag racers know that the Rip Stick is the ticket to nailing those shifts!!!!! I had the Gen 4 w/ the stock shifter ball for a while.....got my rip stick installed and man what a huge difference!!!! I have it on the lowest setting and there is no doubt in your mind you'll hit 3rd and 4th every time! So for those contemplating adding a Rip Stick to the gen IV then do it! Plus it looks EVIL!

Nice work once again Boomer!
cool, glad we could help your ET's:) :burnout:

Put mine on this past Sunday. Then I went out to 'test it', and a new C6 Vette ended up in my mirrors,,, all the way up to 140!:rock: :p :D

Hamrhead said:
Put mine on this past Sunday. Then I went out to 'test it', and a new C6 Vette ended up in my mirrors,,, all the way up to 140!:rock: :p :D

Saaweet....i beat a vette w/ an ls2 last night he had headers, tune and slicks. Shifting with this and a ball is night and day.

Yea,I just HAD-TO-HAVE a white Hurst ball.Missed a couple gears the other day shifting fast because my palm was sweaty and slipped off of it. :idea: I guess I need another shifter handle. :D be callin' ya soon Gary !

HOT RAM said:
Yea,I just HAD-TO-HAVE a white Hurst ball.Missed a couple gears the other day shifting fast because my palm was sweaty and slipped off of it. :idea: I guess I need another shifter handle. :D be callin' ya soon Gary !
cool , we are making more!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back