X-METAL TB

BigDave1970

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know, that I got the TB installed and so far everything is A-OK!! WOW, what a difference that made!!!!! Thanks Gary, you guys are AWESOME!!!

On a stock tune, now qc will actually leave long black marks with out loading the converter. You qc guys know what i am talking about. You RC guys don't. Stock qc cabs 'hook and go'. Now, I honestly have a slight traction problem.

milkmanedi said:
On a stock tune, now qc will actually leave long black marks with out loading the converter. You qc guys know what i am talking about. You RC guys don't. Stock qc cabs 'hook and go'. Now, I honestly have a slight traction problem.
O really????? I might just have to get one. I wonder if i can get it powder coated flat black?

newmexicoviper said:
O really????? I might just have to get one. I wonder if i can get it powder coated flat black?
I just placed my order!:D :elefant: :D

WoW another TB thread :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: WTF is the world coming to anyway :D I am sooooooo happy for you Dingus :rock: :rock:

BigDave1970 said:
Just wanted to let you know, that I got the TB installed and so far everything is A-OK!! WOW, what a difference that made!!!!! Thanks Gary, you guys are AWESOME!!!
i'd like to see how your truck looks after the lowering kit...... got any pics ?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back