Xmetal or Ground Force Drop?

blackviper

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to place the order this week and wanted to pick everybody's brain one last time. My truck is an 06 QC. Upside and downside to both kits.
Thanks.

Wondering the same....in fact I would be happy with some front springs and some shackles in the rear.

I just don't see how an 1"-1.5" requires new shocks, blocks etc.

--wes

wesman said:
Wondering the same....in fact I would be happy with some front springs and some shackles in the rear.

I just don't see how an 1"-1.5" requires new shocks, blocks etc.

--wes

I have no real data......but I would think shocks are manufactured to work best at a predetermined height and weight displacement. If that is true, then different shocks might be suggested to help tire ware as well as handling. I think the after market shock might be a step up as would the shocks Justin sells are a step up from that.

I have the complete X-metal kit with shocks, and I have had ZERO problems with it.

Bill.

get the XM w/ no shocks and QA1 adjustables + shorter endlinks from JMB ...that's what i did anyway:D

Begood said:
I have the complete X-metal kit with shocks, and I have had ZERO problems with it.

Bill.

It seems they have the RC down, the QC seems to be a shot in the dark/hit and miss.

If I spend close to 1k I should have no issues whatsoever with an aftermarkeet bolt on part.

--wes

It looks like I'll be calling Boomer tomorrow. Looks like his kit and the QA1's are the way to go. Are the end links required?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back